Welcome May days! Spring has definitely sprung here. As I type this I have my windows open as I listen to the rain and smell my lilac bush which has just started blooming. I hope you all had a spectacular week and are looking forward to a great weekend.
- I love the idea of DIY toothpaste from the Alternative consumer. I am definitely trying it when I run out.
- Crunchy Domestic Goddess enlightens us on why healthy bodies are good for the Earth.
- Just in case you missed National Arbor Day, Judy gives us a friendly reminder. It's never too late to plant a tree.
- Can internet sensation Susan Boyle teach us something about the true nature of beauty?
- Look how cool this solar pizza oven is! The Green Parent teaches us how to build one.
- Going green with vegan cuisine.
- A great kid's project from Nature Mom's blog, helping kids plant strawberry bushes.
This week before we shop, Gorgeous and Green has us asking ourselves, is organic worth it?