Friday, May 1, 2009

Green Grab Bag 5.1.09


Welcome May days!  Spring has definitely sprung here.  As I type this I have my windows open as I listen to the rain and smell my lilac bush which has just started blooming.  I hope you all had a spectacular week and are looking forward to a great weekend.

This week before we shop, Gorgeous and Green has us asking ourselves, is organic worth it?
  • Check out this great book that focuses on handicrafts of days lost, or are they?
  • Don't forget the Loomstate organic clothing is currently available for affordable prices at Target stores.
Any big weekend plans?  Are you going to get outside?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for letting me know about the clothes at target - i just got a bit of pin money and i need some new clothes... target here i come!