I hope you are having a splendid week thus far and are looking forward to a beautiful weekend! Isn't this nest great? It sits in a tree right outside my kitchen window and I get to watch mama Robin as I wash the dishes every day. She inspires me to keep going with things like this. Here is this week's Green Grab Bag.
- Here are some easy peasy green tips for your home. Some we have hit on here, others we will, all of them are just great reminders.
- Kimba at a Soft Place to Land has a tutorial on hanging flower baskets.
- Sweet Greens wants to live in a cob house, and after reading her post, I do too!
- The Idea Room has a tutorial on how to make glass tile pendants. A great DIY project that can reuse old magazines.
- I love Condo Blues' idea of taking an old silver tea pot into a flower pot.
- Lisa has great idea after great idea over on 5 Orange Potatoes but this charming toad house really made me smile this week.
- Anyone planning on traveling this summer? If so, consider staying at a Marriot that is going greener.
Before you go shopping this weekend, please know that I am not the only one constantly harping on unnecessary packaging materials, here is Soy is the New Black's rant.
- Look at these lovely bracelets made from Girl Ran Away With the Spoon reusing old silverware. Brilliant!
- Here is something else to think about before you run out to buy makeup. Josie Maran, apparently a green washer.
- Finally, I love supporting crafty readers of the blog (so if you are one, let me know) especially when they make beautiful products like this gorgeous bag I am lusting after.
Any big plans for the weekend? I am working and planting. Hope you have a great one!