Friday, May 15, 2009

Green Grab Bag 5.15.09

I hope you are having a splendid week thus far and are looking forward to a beautiful weekend!   Isn't this nest great?  It sits in a tree right outside my kitchen window and I get to watch mama Robin as I wash the dishes every day.    She inspires me to keep going with things like this.  Here is this week's Green Grab Bag.  
Before you go shopping this weekend, please know that I am not the only one constantly harping on unnecessary packaging materials, here is Soy is the New Black's rant.
  • Look at these lovely bracelets made from Girl Ran Away With the Spoon reusing old silverware.  Brilliant!
  • Here is something else to think about before you run out to buy makeup.  Josie Maran, apparently a green washer.
  • Finally, I love supporting crafty readers of the blog (so if you are one, let me know) especially when they make beautiful products like this gorgeous bag I am lusting after.
Any big plans for the weekend?  I am working and planting.  Hope you have a great one!

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

thanks for all the fun places to blog hop :) i plan on pulling weeds this weekend and watching my kids jump on their trampoline. have a great weekend

Unknown said...

Hi Willo,
Thanks so much for including my cob house. Maybe we can live in them together.
xo.
ps. the blog looks great! Keep it up. ♥