Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cosmetics cool

Look what I found at Target!  Isn't it cute?  The other day I lost the little cosmetics bag I keep in my purse with all my organic lipstick, chapstick, lip gloss and mineral makeup in it.  Bummer right?  I still have hope that it will turn up eventually, but in the meantime I have started replacing my goodies and was realizing that I need something to keep them from floating about my purse and diaper bag. 

This is the kind of thing that is very difficult to find second hand, especially to put your cosmetics in.  Which is why I was over the moon when I came across this little bag at Target made out of recycled fabrics.  They have others as well.  All it took was a little looking to find a great alternative to something I had to find new.  

Any great finds you want to tell me about?  Y'all are very quiet lately!

1 comment:

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

I think it is wonderful the Target is stocking so many "green" items! Good find.