Friday, May 29, 2009

Green Grab Bag 5.29.09


Welcome to Friday!  I hope your week has been amazing so far.  We have been dealing with a lot of rain, restless boys, and mosquitos here.  But the weekend is ahead and we are looking forward to it.  If you have some time to kill, check out some of the things in this week's green grab bag.

Before you shop this week, check out these Words that Define a Generation.  Totally prophetic.
  • If you are a radio person, check out this crank/solar powered radio.
  • You know how much I love tea so I am lusting after these adorable cups.
  • Personalized lunch boxes help keep lunch waste free and make your kid popular at the lunch table.
  • A fellow reader has opened a new Etsy shop, she now has Owly and the Fox for perfectly pretty pendants and other pieces and jewelry supplies.
  • Finally, I know many of us self-classified greenies tend to write off American made cars, but if you are in the market for a car you owe it to yourself to see all the green changes Ford is making.

Have a splendid weekend!

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

thanks for all the fun sites to visit :) have a great weekend

Jenni at My Web of Life said...

I always love your grab bags! Thanks for including me this week!