Welcome to Friday! I hope your week has been amazing so far. We have been dealing with a lot of rain, restless boys, and mosquitos here. But the weekend is ahead and we are looking forward to it. If you have some time to kill, check out some of the things in this week's green grab bag.
- You know I am big on green cleaning. My Web of Life takes a look at cleaning from the standpoint of a sniffer this week.
- Lots of work is getting done in gardens lately and Condo Blues has a brilliant idea for using old bricks to make a garden border.
- A couple more DIY projects for the weekend are Beauty That Moves' homemade lunch bags and Wisecraft's fabric covered moleskins.
- Simple, Green, Frugal is echoing a common thought of mine, that old-fashioned ideas usually work better then modern day products.
- Chews Wise has an idea from a man transplanted from Dallas to Kenya by which he lost 100 lbs...who knew, veggies are good for you?
Before you shop this week, check out these Words that Define a Generation. Totally prophetic.
- If you are a radio person, check out this crank/solar powered radio.
- You know how much I love tea so I am lusting after these adorable cups.
- Personalized lunch boxes help keep lunch waste free and make your kid popular at the lunch table.
- A fellow reader has opened a new Etsy shop, she now has Owly and the Fox for perfectly pretty pendants and other pieces and jewelry supplies.
- Finally, I know many of us self-classified greenies tend to write off American made cars, but if you are in the market for a car you owe it to yourself to see all the green changes Ford is making.
Have a splendid weekend!