This week's Green Grab Bag as I have been super busy with work, volunteering, and trying to be outside as much as possible to enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having here in Michigan (sometimes while I work or volunteer). I hope you enjoy it!
- My friend Lisa found this post on making your own reusable snack and sandwich bags for me from Claudia's Irish Eyes and I love it! Even better if you can use scrap or repurposed material. I could use some of the shirts I inexplicably keep staining.
- On a similar note, Gray Matters has a brilliant post on repurposing old t-shirts into throw pillows.
- Perhaps these are things you could use in the 29 gift challenge. I plan on taking the challenge and giving all intangible or repurposed/regifted things. I encourage you to do the same! I know in these tight times it seems we have nothing to give, but we all have so much right inside of us!
- And a final DIY with what to do with left over crayons from Sweet Greens.
- If you are using the gorgeous weather to get fit, check out Gorgeous and Green's green workout tips.
- Planning on planting this weekend. First look into how sustainable your landscaping is.
- Lisa over at 5 Orange Potatoes has amazed me again with her ability teach her little ladies about nature in a way I never would have imagined. An important lesson for all of us in hurting no living thing.
Only a couple of things to check out on the shopping front this weekend.