Happy Friday! As you read this I am in Massachusetts for a conference. But fear not, the Green Grab Bag is still here!
- Mindful Momma is teaching us how to get produce without pesticides.
- Tiny Choices is teaching us how shutting off your computer can save a bunch of energy. You should check it out and try it...right after you finish reading my blog.
- Green as a Thistle is teaching us how to use apple cider vinegar as facial toner.
- I love this piece from Over Coffee about making your own all natural Easter egg dyes.
- Kalamazoo is the biggest city near me and I was amazed at the numbers in this blog about how much money and energy they are saving just by switching the traffic lights to LED. Can you imagine the difference it would make if every city did this?
Before you shop this week watch this great music video for some deep thoughts in harmony.
Have a great weekend!