I hope you are all having a splendid week. I am really loving my new flowers. I planted the bulbs in the fall and had never done it before so I was pleasantly surprised when the bright blooms popped up this week. Now if I could just convince my son to stop cutting them down with sticks.
I hope you enjoy this week's green grab bag.
- I love this idea of giving away a green cleaning gift basket.
- Enlightened thoughts from Remodeling this Life on going without.
- Here is a cool idea from Plants and Animals for a Solar Bird Bath Fountain.
- It may be because I am all about trying to start my garden right now, but I love this post from One Green Generation on seed starting for beginners.
- You know I love both vinegar and multiple uses for things so I couldn't pass up this Simple, Green, Frugal post on 20 household uses for vinegar.
And now (yes, they are back) this week's shopping links:
- This video advertising an organic clothing doesn't so make me want to put clothes on, but it definitely gets the viewers attention.
- Green and Natural parenting brings us reports on green pots and pans and washer and dryer (this one's for you Debbie).
- I have been lusting after one of these soda makers, which are now at Kohl's.
And finally, why we need to keep making changes..