Friday, April 17, 2009

Green Grab Bag 4.17.09


I hope you are all having a splendid week.  I am really loving my new flowers.  I planted the bulbs in the fall and had never done it before so I was pleasantly surprised when the bright blooms popped up this week.  Now if I could just convince my son to stop cutting them down with sticks.

I hope you enjoy this week's green grab bag.  
And now (yes, they are back) this week's shopping links:
  • This video advertising an organic clothing doesn't so make me want to put clothes on, but it definitely gets the viewers attention.
  • Green and Natural parenting brings us reports on green pots and pans and washer and dryer (this one's for you Debbie).
  • I have been lusting after one of these soda makers, which are now at Kohl's.
And finally, why we need to keep making changes..


1 comment:

Blicky Kitty said...

OH I'm so happy to find your blog. I started out doing posts about organic gardening and cleaning, but it degenerated pretty quickly.

I had a deer gobble up my pea seedlings, so we're off to a bad start, but I'm hoping to get everything in next week. :)

Laurel