Tuesday, April 21, 2009

10 uses Tuesday: Drywall bucket


At the end of last week I set to the task of cleaning out my garages.  They were long due for it and once it got started it was quick easy work, except for one thing, all the random little toys that were laying around all three garages.  Where do all these toys come from and what's a girl to do with them?  I quickly found the solution in a bucket I had left over from Charlie's Soap.    I threw the toys in, popped the lid on, and set it in the corner for quick and easy kid access.  I have also used these buckets to hold soapy water for washing the car or dog, clean water for rinsing off said car or dog, and hauling rocks out of the place where I hope to have my garden.

Here is the official list of 10 other uses for a drywall bucket.  There must be at least thousands of uses.  What are a few of yours?

4 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Ohhh thanks for the tip!! I haven't tried it yet, but soon I'm planning making my own laundry detergent, and I'll need a large bucket for that!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Unknown said...

hmmmmmmm... storing bird seed and dog food before i got my very cool retro dog-food tins for my kitchen!!!

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

We use them for lots of things including temporary storage for our compost and hauling them around the yard to put picked weeds in. My kids of course use them to sit on instead of put weeds in. They are really handy to have around the house!

Unknown said...

Wow thats a beautiful bucket. If mine looked like that I'd use them as planter or stencil them and use them to keep household items in!!

Maxine
http://slowingdownwiththejones.blogspot.com