Saturday, June 13, 2009

Avalon Organic Shampoo and Conditioner Review


I should confess that I usually don't use shampoo and conditioner when washing my hair.  You will learn more about that someday soon.  But today I want to tell you about a shampoo and conditioner product that I did try.  I recently purchased Avalon Organic Lavender Shampoo and conditioner (you guessed it, Target clearance).

I loved the smell of both and the results of the shampoo, but the conditioner left something to be desired.  I should say that I have long, thick, curly hair that is very difficult to condition.  But if you are used to the more toxic conditioners, this might be a real disappointment.  I would rather use nothing then a conditioner that doesn't work very well.  But I would love to hear if anyone has had a different experience?

Like most things organic, these have lasted longer than more toxic products I used to use.  So for the clearance price of around $7 each, I think that the shampoo was completely worth it if you are looking for an organic shampoo (maybe conditioner) alternative.  

What organic shampoos/conditioners have you tried? What did you think?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the review! I am on the hunt for a good organic shampoo. There are so many choices, it's nice to hear someone else's opinion first!