Is it just me or has June just come way too quickly out of nowhere? But alas, it is here, and I hope your first week was divine. Speaking of divine, here is this week's Green Grab Bag:
- I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this idea Like Merchant Ships has of running a general store out of your home with gifts and prizes for kids, especially with like-new second hand items.
- Who knew there was a secret life of tee shirts?
- Condo Blues has 5 non-toxic bleach alternatives, some of which (like the sun) are perfectly free.
- There are a ton of great gardening tips this week, starting with One Green Generation's tips on making your own organic soil.
- The Simple, Green, Frugal folks take another look at weeds. Did you know they could be helpful?
This week we have some great shopping ideas.
- Don't forget Father's Day is coming up. Prissy Green brings us some good giving ideas.
- The Shoe Blog is one I had never seen before but I had to show you this article on socially conscious shoes.
- Another blog I had never seen is Green Baby Bargains which offers Earth-friendly ideas for your little ones each day!
- Finally, I am blown away by the intricacy, beauty, and detail of these handmade paper crafts.
I know we haven't done this in a while, but I couldn't resist this week a reminder of why all these links matter and we keep doing what we do. Have a marvelous weekend!