Friday, June 5, 2009

Green Grab Bag 6.5.09


Is it just me or has June just come way too quickly out of nowhere?  But alas, it is here, and I hope your first week was divine.  Speaking of divine, here is this week's Green Grab Bag:
This week we have some great shopping ideas.
  • Don't forget Father's Day is coming up.  Prissy Green brings us some good giving ideas.
  • The Shoe Blog is one I had never seen before but I had to show you this article on socially conscious shoes.
  • Another blog I had never seen is Green Baby Bargains which offers Earth-friendly ideas for your little ones each day!
  • Finally, I am blown away by the intricacy, beauty, and detail of these handmade paper crafts.
I know we haven't done this in a while, but I couldn't resist this week a reminder of why all these links matter and we keep doing what we do.  Have a marvelous weekend!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Willow,great blog! I would like to touch base with you about your blog. Please contact me directly at chris@greenpress.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Chris