Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10 uses Tuesday: Copper Pipe


I know that copper piping is something that we may not all have lying around.  But I love the ideas offered in this 10 uses Tuesday.  Don't you love this toilet paper roll?  I think it would be perfect in my bathroom, far better than whatever ugly circa 1980 wood thing that is there now.

And for those artist readers we have out there, my friend Brad has given me a wonderful idea for another copper pipe use, as a new medium.  Brad calls this piece "Chaotic Copper"

I know this is a real challenge, but any other idea for copper pipe?  Has anyone used one of these tips or made their own copper art?  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

copper pipe... wow... how about as a headboard? im trying to figure out a creative way to contruct a headboard for my own bed so ive got headboards on my mind!

Tabitha Blue said...

That copper pipe TP holder is actually quite cool looking!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com