And here is the grab bag of green goodies for this week...
- Good Housekeeping's Seal of Approval has gone Green
- Know someone going to prom? Check out Project Green Prom and get down with your bad self...does anyone say that anymore?
- Now that we are all eager to start gardening (right?) check out Eco Etsy's tutorial on yogurt planter's and learn how to reuse and grow good at the same time.
- Can you tell 5 Orange potatoes is quickly becoming one of my favorites? This week check out her nature-filled activities that fit in perfectly with what I learned at Ringing Cedars.
- Making pasta this weekend? Learn how to use less water. Every little bit helps.
- Get organized by de-cluttering your house the green way.
- and...Nature Moms Blog has 10 ways to Green your bathroom...just in case you were looking for something do this weekend.
- then...Do some self-pampering with these homemade foot scrubs.
And while you are self-pampering, you should of course do some shopping...or at least browsing. Read this for some meditation on consumerism first. Then dive in:
- Ok, is it just because I adore tea? Or are these upcycled tea things not the cutest?
- Yummy green smells.
- Not only does Sohomode make beautiful skirts and dresses, but unlike other vintage clothing, she makes them in sizes that can fit real women of many sizes.
- These monogramed pillows made out of 100% recycled plastic felt are definitely on my wish list.
- I am over the moon about these shirts from Re-shirt that tell the story of where they come from. Now you can conserve resources, wear history, and feel closer to your fellow human at the same time!
Whew! That was a lot of good stuff this week.
Now one really big reason for fighting the good fight!