Welcome to March! Can you feel Spring in the air where you are? We have spring fever big time here!
I am going away to a conference this weekend based on The Ringing Cedars novels (on the right on the Amazon widget) and am so excited! There will still be new blogs posted though so make sure you check in if you have the chance.
And now onto this week's Green Grab Bag:
- A great break down of the facts on clean coal...which is really just coal.
- A chance to get dirty with Green and Clean mom.
- This a great You Tube station devoted to Depression Era Cooking, which means stretching your dollar, your food, and your resources.
- You know I adore multiple uses for the same thing. So does 5 Orange Potatoes, and she's got 8 uses for Onions!
- Amy over at Mom Advice and her family took a no spend challenge in February. Can you imagine? No spending for a whole month! She reflects on the experience and shares some great insight into what saving money (and the planet by proxy) taught her.
Before you take view the shopping links this week, take a look at buying green, how to vote with your dollars.
- Look at this adorable ribbon that is also plantable seeds!
- EcoEtsy is feeding your Spring Fever with all things yellow!
- In the market for lingerie? Why not try these earth friendly underthings?
- These fashionable coasters are made with re-claimed wood.
- Green Mom Finds is not only featuring these ultra-cute gardening gloves, but giving you a chance to win a pair!
And finally, a slow-mo glance at one of the many reasons why we keep trying.
Any big plans for the weekend?