A couple more links for parents or soon to be parents and a big congrats to fellow-reader (and my cousin) Megan who had her first baby, darling little Iris, yesterday!
- Brummet offers some conscious discussion and practical eco-tips.
- As someone attempting to start her first garden this spring, I found this "Organic Gardening: Lesson One" extremely helpful.
- Nothing better on the weekend then some home made, Mama E friendly spa treatments.
- Winter may be almost over, but there is still time to save $ on heating costs.
And as always, a few shopping tips. But make sure you are a mindful shopper and ask yourself these 10 questions. Then click away!
- First you have to check out Clementine's Closet. It's the Etsy shop (and home of the great dress pictured above) of fellow-reader Meghan and it is full of beautiful vintage and upcycled clothes and accessories!
- Look at this cute recycled plastic watering jug!
- Green Earth Journey featured an interview with All Wired Up Jewelry. It's amazing how they make all their treasures out of recycled metals without machinery.
- And I may just have fabric on the brain because I am thinking about wanting to start sewing and quilting (any pointers?) but I was head over heels for this article on building a "green" fabric stash.
And finally The Future Is Green brings us a very funny reminder of why we keep on keeping on! Have a great weekend!