Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Treat is in the Bag

This week I treated myself to a new handbag. The previous one (yes, just one) served me for about 7 years. When my (fashion challenged) mother is making disparaging remarks about the state of my purse, it's time for a change.
I found my new beauty through a Facebook recommendation to try a friend of a friend's Etsy shop. I drooled over all the bags on Fantella, but finally settled on the Irish tote.
Perfect...for me. There's a good chance if you check it out there might be something perfect for you too (if you are in the market for a handbag/diaper bag), plus you would be supporting a entrepreneurial woman.

As for me, I will feel much better carrying this at the derby/wedding/spring break trip that is my adventure in a couple weeks.

No comments: