Monday, November 23, 2009

Green Gift Guide: Part 2


The Green Gift Guide is back with part 2. I hope you are enjoying exploring what's out there as much as I am!

$
I have told you before about the wonderful historic mint farm. Now in addition to getting your organic peppermint and spearmint oils, you can also get organic lip balm!

There is nothing in A Bushel and A Peck that I don't love. But since I got shorter hair (I donated 9 inches!) I really am lusting after these hair pins. They are on my wish list and I don't know many ladies that wouldn't love them.

$$
And because I love A Bushel and A Peck so much I am including another item, which I personally wouldn't mind receiving this year. This apron is so beautiful you hardly want to get it dirty, but at least you'll look cute doing it.

I have mentioned how much I love tea before. So when I saw this organic Green & White tea set from Rishi's Tea I was sold. Especially considering that I just read an article on how drinking green tea can help your skin be beautiful. Yes, please.

$$$
It hasn't snowed yet here in Michigan, but it's only a matter of time. And I know a number of places have already seen some. So people are in search of boots. Planet Shoes offers this eco-friendly, yet stylish pair made from organic, reused, and sustainable sources.

One of the things I love about shopping for green gifts is the ingenuity one finds. Like this purse made from an upcycled cigar box! Brilliant and beautiful!

2 comments:

Kirsten@Nexyoo said...

Great selection! I love that apron. I guess I missed part one of your gift guide-- when did you post that?

Willo said...

Hey Kirsten-

Glad you like it! The first was posted on November 16th. You can find it here:
http://greengracious.blogspot.com/2009/11/green-gift-guide-part-1.html