Friday, November 13, 2009

The Gift of Water


If you are wondering why you haven't heard from me in a while, I have two words for you-swine flu. Yup. While traveling to and from DC for a conference (and not taking great care of myself), I got the big bad and have been in bed barely able to function since. So hopefully I will be on the mend soon and back with a green holiday gift guide! Get excited!

In the meantime, I leave you with this. Before you buy anything (more?) this holiday season, I ask you to consider giving the first gift of clean water to those who really need it. Here I am day in and out trying to get us greener, and we sometimes forget that some people don't even have the most basic of earthly gifts, clean water. I know times are tight for all but just $10 is all they are asking for to really help save lives. If you can, please do.

No comments: