Friday, July 17, 2009

Green Gracious Flea Market 7.16.09

Over the past few months I have been collecting info on all kinds of cool Earth-friendly shopping finds.  I have decided to share them with you in what I am calling the Green Gracious Flea Market.   

Traveling this summer?  Think about buying luggage made from 100% recycled plastic.  
Get a great summer bag, made out of newspaper by women handcrafters and stay super stylish this summer.
The Narwhal Company has all kinds of cool recycled accessories, but my personal favorite is the wrist wear.
Summer is a time to stay hydrated and you know how I feel about reusable water bottles.  Check out this one from Kor which is BPA and chemical free and donates 1 percent of sales to environmental issues.

2 comments:

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Wow, I really like that water bottle.

Lizzie said...

great finds! Thanks for sharing :)