Friday, March 20, 2009

Green Grab Bag 3.20.09

I thought since we have been so focused on Spring Cleaning this week that I would focus the Green Grab Bag on that as well.  Don't worry, I'll still give you shopping links.  But first, more cleaning:
These are not from this week, but in the spirit of Spring cleaning, I didn't want you to miss my previous posts:
As you view this week's shopping links, shop guilt-free in the new found knowledge that online shopping is more energy efficient:
And here are a few hundred reasons from my back yard swamp why I keep doing this.  Ignore the clicking in the foreground, I don't know what that is or how to stop it, but the chirping in the background is the mating of hundreds of precious tree frogs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

im listening to a veritable cacophony of bird song this morning... its like they all know its SPRING! thanks for your great tips .. ive been very inspired all week! and thanks for all the cool lnks... i loved the irish one!!

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

What great sounds. I am SOO ready for spring to be here.

Thanks for the shout out.