Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good Stuff Ladies


Have y'all discovered Fig + Sage yet?  If you haven't, let me introduce you.  These are two lovely sisters who blog about all things organic (green) beauty and style and do it with, well, style.  I really love their site and can rely on them for a good recommendation for just about anything beauty related.   

The reason I am telling you about Fig + Sage now is because those lovely ladies are giving away $200 worth of Skin and Body Care from Shē Essential Beauty.  That's a whole lot of Mama E lovin' goodness I don't want you to miss out on.  So run, don't walk over there and register.  I know I am!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Thanks for the heads up on the Fig + Sage giveaway. Love it. I also wanted to let you know I have a contest on my blog. Check it out!

babies said...

thanks a lot! you are so thoughtful to include the giveaway link in your post.