Thursday, May 5, 2011

Making Mom Happy


You may have heard, Mother's Day is coming up.  I usually give my mom a gift to charity as I do for all gifts.  This year was different because my mom got herself something very special, an iPad 2.  I wanted to help her celebrate her big purchase and prove myself helpful.


The earth-friendly (and super cute) case was found at Colcasac.  They provide cases made in America from  "tough materials that are easy on the environment."  Even better, they are members of 1% for the planet.
I chose the Austin for my mom and gave it to her last weekend so she could use it as quickly as possible.  She loves it and I love that I was able to do something good for both my mom and mother earth in giving it to her.

What are your plans for Mother's Day?

No comments: