Tuesday, December 29, 2009

17 Things

I promised a little while back that I would share more with you about the 17 things that have been found could make a very big difference if every household engaged in them. Turns out, this information is harder to find than I would like. National Geographic covered it a little bit on their blog. And if you are in for some exciting (please sense the sarcasm here) reading, you can peruse the journal article that was published on the subject.

And this all brings me back to the idea that I suggested earlier this year of 9 in 2009. As we look forward to New Year's resolutions, I ask that you look at this list again and try to find 10 for 2010. Doable?

What did you do to become kinder to the Earth this year? What are you planning for next year?

No comments: