Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finding What You Need on the Green Frontier


I have been missing again and I apologize with the very good news that I was making lots of eco-discoveries that I am going to blog about later this week. First things first, however. And that is an important answer for a reader who gave me a brilliant idea of things to share with all of you!

The lovely Aunt Spicy had a very nice comment question on the Kimberly Sayer face cream.
She asked if it would be ok for acne prone skin. I have to admit that my skin is not, so I can't speak from experience, but I think the texture of the day cream is definitely light enough that it could work. Now, I realize what an unsatisfactory answer that is...so I am going to do better. I am going to arm you lucky readers with some tools of your own for finding the green stuff.

I love Saffron Rouge and The Nature of Beauty. Both of them allow you to scan a bevy of green beauty products by category (face, makeup, body, etc...) and find the price range, ingredients, scents, etc...that work for you. I even found an acne section specifically on The Nature of Beauty. So there you are luckies! The beauty of the internet at your fingertips!

No comments: