Saturday, October 15, 2011

Product Review :: Sprout Watch

Going back to work, I was in need of a watch.  Since I didn't have an eco-watch in mind, I Good Searched it and came up with Sprout watches.  I chose the model above on appearance and price and got it from Zappos because they have both the best customer service and selection.

The watch is made with conflict-free diamonds, corn resin bezel, mineral crystal lens, and mercury free battery.  While I am happy with the way the watch wears and the look of it, I did have some confusion on the strap.  Online it is says faux leather, but on the (eco-friendly) packaging, it claims, genuine.  I certainly wouldn't have purchased genuine leather of any sort.  Beyond this confusion, the watch has been a good buy.

Does anyone else have a Sprout watch?  Which style?

A word on product review

No comments: