Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Apologies


In case any of you were keeping track of these things, it has been a looooong time since I posted a blog here. I am sorry. Our family has been undergoing some big changes as I head back to full-time work after 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom. This is a good thing for us. I am doing something that I love and passionate about. I am a Volunteer Coordinator at a drop-in homeless shelter here in Kalamazoo, MI.

Unfortunately, the interview process, back to school, and back to work process left Green Gracious sorely neglected. Luckily, my lovely cousin has offered to do a couple guest posts on her upcycling adventures! And I hope to have some more soon on recent eco-purchases that have been using in my back to work transition.

I hope you are all well. I do miss more daily interaction with you. But regardless of the circumstance, my excitement to do good for our Earth hasn't stopped...I hope yours hasn't either.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Willo, so good to hear from you...have missed you! Congrats on your new job...hope you get as much enjoy as possible helping others! Please don't be a stranger...we miss your post and you. Look forward to reading your guest post. Luv Loretta